Need a Sales Manager – but don’t want to pay the full salary?
For less than the cost of a full time sales manager , your business can reap the benefits of a seasoned, entrepreneurial sales manager. If you’ve been searching or trying to do the job yourself, stop, take a breath, and rent a sales manager from SalesPartners Worldwide. You get daily and weekly measurements of sales, activity and results, plus sales team accountability. We make sure they close !
The SalesPartners, Rent-A-Sales Manager program allows you to bring in the experience of a proven senior sales leader to help you maximize the performance of your sales team. You can bring in a Rent-A-Sales Manager for what you really need and you do not have to carry the expense of a full-time salary.
The SalesPartners Rent-A-Sales Manager program serves as a resource to build and improve the skills and accountability of your team.
- Weekly on site Sales Management Leadership
- Face to face interaction with the Key person responsible for sales (Owner/ MD etc)
- Interaction with the Sales Team as necessary – training, process improvement, sales analysis etc
- Initial analysis of sales, marketing and customer service to determine and agree direction
- Marketing planning and strategy
Rent-A-Sales Manager Program Benefits:
- Develop accountability within the team, which means a higher level of professionalism, more productivity with better results, and sales team maturity
- Implementation of a sales system that is target driven, results focused, and measured
- Assist to develop a marketing plan for the business
- To develop key sales skills within the team, such as objection handling, and ‘elevator pitch’. Effectively growing the required sales abilities through skills transfer.
- Develop the whole team into a sales focused organization
- Assist and drive the sales team to achieve set targets
- Assist with determination of product value add, profitability, and pricing